Already have a custom recovery on your Optimus?
The COT v2.1 Universal Installer will give you a simple easy-to-use interface to flash the correct recovery to your device. Simply download the installer ZIP and flash as you would a ROM. It's that simple!Flashing Instructions:
1. Download the installer ZIP
2. Place downloaded installer ZIP on your sdcard
3. Flash ZIP as you would a ROM
4. Follow the on-screen prompts
5. At the "Select Device" screen, choose your device. Do not choose a device other than the one you are using!
6. Tap Install Now
7. When installation completes, tap Next
8. Uncheck the "Reboot your device now" option unless you want to reboot directly into Android.
9. Tap Finish and the installer will exitWARNING: At this time if you are upgrading from an older version of Cannibal Open Touch, you MUST delete the settings.ini file located in the cotrecovery folder on your sdcard. If you don't do this, the touch controls will not work properly (or at all)!
10. Reboot recovery to boot into the new recovery!Download:
By clicking the link below you agree that you are flashing this recovery image at your own risk. Neither myself, Project Open Cannibal, nor anyone but yourself are responsible for any problems that may occur before, during or after flashing this recovery image.I agree (Universal Installer)